When first approached by a client with a bespoke signage requirement we will sit with you and discuss the various options open to you to ensure successful implementation and ultimately completion
- What are you hoping to achieve?
- What are your aims and objectives?
- What are your expectations of our approach and what resources are required?
- What are the timescales to completion?
- Are there any alternative options that might be explored i.e. other products & materials that might be used that are more economical and environmentally friendly
- Early identification of potential issues that can be remedied at an early stage
From this we can compile drawings reflecting our initial discussions that will form a basis to eventual sign off for signage manufacturing. Ultimately our aim is to make a concept work for you, advise feasibility and best approach taking into account technological and environmental issues. ‘Can do’ and ‘will do’ guide are principles to ensure success and full client satisfaction.